Energize your team for action and results.
The Predictive Index® survey guides data-driven decisions in four practice areas: talent acquisition, talent development, change management and growth strategy. Having predictable and repeatable people-data will allow you to find and hire top talent, build teams and leaders, build trust to manage change, influence productivity and drive sales performance. By understanding the natural workplace behaviours of prospective and existing employees, you have the unique ability to create, manage, and coach your team using people-smart data. For over 55 years, we have enabled leading companies to achieve a higher level of financial success through lower costs and increased revenues.
- Hire Smarter and Better. What would it mean to your company’s bottom line in improved productivity, profitability, retention and morale if you made the right hire the first time around? Answer? A lot. The cost of a bad hire is 1x base salary. The ability to uncover the unique motivating drives and behaviours will allow you to make more effective people-smart and results-driven decisions.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective. The PI is based on an annual investment basis which provides clients with unlimited internal use with candidates and employees.
- Based in Science. The Predictive Index was initially designed to help companies with obligations under EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures and is 100% EEOC compliant. Hundreds of statistical and validity studies from every industry demonstrate the high correlation between PI and workplace performance.
- Practical for your Organization. The PI is easy to administer in over 65 languages and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Results are presented in a visual format and include a written report, allowing for immediate interpretation of results.
To maximize employee engagement and retain top talent, PI Worldwide suggests employers take the following actions.
2. Monitor job satisfaction. A robust and consistent finding in organizational psychology is that satisfied employees are less likely to leave. Monitor employee satisfaction with frequency using both quantitative and qualitative means.
3. Maximize “employee embeddedness.” Evaluate the level of connection each employee has with the organization and job, which includes fit into the workplace, richness of personal connections and what a person would have to give up if he or she left. The more embedded the employee, the more likely he or she will stay.
4. Manage early interactions. New impressions are formed fast, and events that occur in the first hours and days can strongly predict turnover six to 12 months later. It is best to provide clear and early communication about culture and values, combined with frequent check-ins from multiple sources.
5. Develop great leaders. Employees want leaders who are committed for the long haul and to their own personal growth. A significant predictor of employee longevity is the longevity of the employee’s direct manager.
Typical Client Impact of PI
29% reduction in turnover
15% reduction in training fees
12% increase in sales close rates
16% increase in revenue
100% EEOC compliance
100% cross-cultural validity
22% reduction in mishires
35% increase in sales performance
15% annual growth
13% improvement in teamwork
18% increase in communication
*Results reported from our nationwide clients in 2013. Results vary depending on degree of client investment in PI.
The Predictive Index Survey at a glance:
|Behavior Assessment developed by a business person for business people|
|Backed by over 400 validity studies|
|In house research team led by Matt Poepsel, Ph.D
|Fully EEOC compliant: no adverse impact based on age, gender or race|
|Effective across jobs, organizational levels and industries|
|Extremely strong customer loyalty, 97% retention|
|Promotes self-sufficiency in use of PI|
Are you ready to take your company’s performance to the next level? The Predictive Index will identify managerial and leadership styles, bringing leaders a productive and team-oriented environment. Our national group of Managing Principals, in both official languages, will provide you with the tools to interpret and apply data through every level of your organization – entry to C-Suite